Writing Prompt

tumbler.com

tumbler.com

Five animals that I would chose would be a dog, cat, horse, cow and sheep.

I would chose a dog because they are friendly and you can play with them. Another reason why I would chose a dog is because they aren’t that heavy.

I would chose a cat because they are friendly and you could have something to cuddle up with. Another reason why I would chose a cat is because they don’t need a lot of thing and they aren’t heavy.

I would chose a horse because you can ride them and have fun with them. Another reason why I would chose a horse is because they don’t need a lot of food or water.

I would chose a cow because you can get milk from them. Another reason why I would chose a cow is because cats can have milk.

I would chose a sheep because you can cut there wool of and and use it to get warm. Another reason why I would chose a sheep is because we can eat there lamb.

What animals would you chose and why?

edegra15

1. Hi Eden,
    Your post was very detailed and had great answers! I would take a chicken, because it produces eggs. A German Shepard, because it can protect you. A Dolphin, because they are beautiful creatures. A sheep, because the have soft wool. Also an elephant, because they are great transportation!
    From Louise.

2. Hi Eden,
    The animals that I would have chosen would be a cow because there hebivores, a pig because it produces steak, a sheep because it has wool to keep you warm, I flamingo because I like flamingos and there pretty, and a cheetah because they can transport you.
    From Eloise.