Emmy And The Incredible Shrinking Rat

Emmy And The Incredible Shrinking Rat

Us.millan.com

Us.millan.com

Group Members: Eden, Eloise, Alexie, Erin and Theo.

Session 1:

image

image

This session I was the connector. The connector has to choose parts from the book and come up with examples in real life and other objects.

Session 2:

image image

This week I was the illustrator/mapper and the character captain. The illustrators mappers job is to draw a picture related to the text. It can be something discussed in the book something the book reminds you of.

The character captains job is to choose two characters from the text and write some similarities and differences between them.

Session 3:

image

This week I was the word wizard. The word wizards role is to be on the lookout for interesting words in the text. Then you have to find some synonyms and antonyms.

Session 4:

image image

This is week I was the literary luminary. The literary luminarys job is to locate a few special sections in the text that you think that your group might like to hear aloud.

Session 5:

image image

This is week I was the discussion director. The discussion directors job is to come up with some questions about the book for your group to answer.

Session 6:

image

This is week I was the connector. The connectors role is to find connections between the text and the world around us.