Red Dirt Diary

Red Dirt Diary

iTunes.apple.com

iTunes.apple.com

This is where I will be posting my Lit Circles activities that I have done every week.

Group Members: Eden, Eloise, Alexie, Louise, Caity and Erin

Session 1:

image

In session 1 I was the connector. The connector has to find connections between the text and the world around us. It can be your own life or similar events or things that happen at school.

Session 2:

image imagel

This week in lit circles I was the character captain. The character captain is to share your observations about a character or characters in the book. You have to come up with at least characteristics about each character.

Session 3:

image image

This week I was the word wizard. The word wizard has to look out for words in the text that you might find difficult or you don’t know them. They could also be puzzling or unfamiliar.

Session 4:

image

image

This is week I was the Literary Luminary. The literary luminary has to locate a few parts of the text that you think your group will like to hear read aloud.

Session 5:

image

This week in Lit Circles I was the illustrator/mapper. The illustrator/mapper has to draw a picture related to the text we are reading. It can be a picture from the book, something that is discussed in the book and something that the book reminds you of.

session 7:

image image

This week I was the connector. The connector has to find connections between the text and the world around us. It can be your own life, similar events and at school.